2020年1月28日火曜日

私は茂木尚子




Dear Sir Mario.Greco CEO
This is really write true by before contractor Naoko.Mogi
I’m keep to the regulations a sidewalk right at traffic accident12/18/2016.
I ‘m nothing blunder comparatively by traffic accident12/18/2016.
Your insurance company group takes nothing to my injury insurance money
and consolation insurance money and No pay to me at 1/27/2020 not it
Like a keane. Leaves live in Kawasaki his name is Takahiro .Azuma is grow up Resona banks top ceo and marryge Hiromi wife togerther live in waseda no mori 4-15 honjiou city of saitama deluxe new secand house gift to you tom, aren’t you?  Your insurance company group takes nothing to my injury insurance money and consolation insurance money and No pay to me at 1/27/2020 not it. Why no pay to me ? Because another woman pay to you agein.Don’t you knew that? I don’t have child of all at once.
But your company group my injury insurance money paids to another womans had child. What is your company research?
I will be go to sonpo japan Nippon kowa insurance company dan.
Because Mituisumitomo Marin fiar insurance company of CEO Hitoshi. Satou was said to me “ no change lawyer harada”
Thomas. J.white, you are takes another woman of my printer broken and my injury insurance money takes another woman Aya.Kawasaki & Hiromi and so many another woman it. But I didn’t took my injury insurance money not it.Mario.Greco CEOand Calos. Goney Ceo be care full at 1/28/2020
Next house Hoshitani and shimada and tomita family, I find dan the principal to my injury insurance money to embezzlement it steals for Soka group mituisumitomo marin fiar insurance company staff saitama police budget get it to liar so dirty. I’m lawyer by myself only one. ← 決め台詞
貴方のスタッフがブラジル人の女を私と偽り、保険金受領している。
私は離婚裁判係属審議中であり、私の顔は交通事故によって左目が窪んでいる。後遺障害認定済で保険金受領した人物が保険金詐欺をしているので調査して下さい。私は日本の歌手菊池桃子と似ている顔立ちで、20代の頃は似ていると言われていました。現在も当時と変わらず、菊池桃子も現在も変わら無い容姿です。でも、私は子供を産んだ事も養子も持た無いし、子供よりも法務仕事に全力をこれからも自分の申立債権回収に努めます。





0 件のコメント: