2020年2月18日火曜日

これから東京地裁提起。zurich financial insurance company に通知

Dear Sir Zurich financial Insurance company Mario.Greco CEO
This is really write true by before contractor Naoko.Mogi
I’m keep to the regulations a sidewalk right at traffic accident12/18/2016.
I ‘m nothing blunder comparatively by traffic accident12/18/2016.
Your insurance company group takes nothing to my injury insurance money
and consolation insurance money and No pay to me at 2/17/2020 not it
Mario.Greco CEOand Calos. Goney Ceo be care full at 2/17/2020 not it↓
Like a keane. Leaves steals of my injury insurance money for new deuxe house buy it to live in Waseda no mori 5-6-6 his name koike staff and softbank group Nobuyuki.Ishida ,too and Kawasaki his name is Takahiro .Azuma is grow up Resona banks top ceo and marryge Hiromi wife togerther live in waseda no mori 4-15 honjiou city of saitama deluxe new secand house gift to you tom, aren’t you?  Your insurance company group takes nothing to my injury insurance money and consolation insurance money and No pay to me at 2/17/2020 not it. Why no pay to me ? Because another woman pay to you agein.Don’t you knew that? I don’t have child of all at once.
But your company group my injury insurance money paids to another womans had child. What is your company research?
I will be go to sonpo japan Nippon kowa insurance company dan.
Because Mituisumitomo Marin fiar insurance company of CEO Hitoshi. Satou was said to me “ no change lawyer harada”
Thomas. J.white, you are takes another woman of my printer broken and my injury insurance money takes another woman Aya.Kawasaki & Hiromi and so many another woman it. But I didn’t took my injury insurance money not it.Mario.Greco CEOand Calos. Goney Ceo be care full at 2/17/2020↓
Next house Hoshitani and shimada and tomita family, I find dan the principal to my injury insurance money to embezzlement it steals for Soka group mituisumitomo marin fiar insurance company staff saitama police budget get it to liar so dirty. I’m lawyer by myself only one. ← 決め台詞

チューリッヒ保険会社の不法行為も含め、三井住友に請求を掛ける。
なぜなら、三井住友は任意保険だから ^m^
自賠社に対する損害賠償請求もするが告訴も伴うので、まだ、東京地裁提起して無い。しかし、私は 今回の件でチューリッヒ保険会社日本支社が二重裁判を最初にし、私の速度違反後続車記録公訴提起で、あいおい損保と組み、私に人権侵害な認知症レッテルを最初に張り、保険金受領を小田哲也、現在、飯塚一也、又は倉林一也が警察費横流しキックバックと保険金横領をしていた事が判っている。この男は創価学会員のようだが、私の人生を食い潰したチューリッヒ保険会社日本支社東日本の米沢卓也と同じgroupだ。

本庄市役所地域福祉課舟木さんに五十嵐課長に、私として別人をそうだと認証しないで下さい。ネットに五十嵐課長の名前を出したので偽証しないように伝言した。なぜなら、不動産投機は40億円である為、同和あいおい損保が何でも有りの偽証をする可能性があるからだ。私は両社、三井住友と損保ジャパンを提起する。

0 件のコメント: